On the auspicious birth anniversary of Amir al-Mu’minin (peace be upon him), Fadak TV broadcasted a short address by his eminence Sheikh al-Habib regarding signing up for the Islamic Rafedhi Conference.
Sheikh al-Habib explained how our nation is now seeking to heal and gather itself up on valid grounds after being dispersed for the past decades. His eminence said that we are known to be the “rejectionists”, a nation which declares its condemnation and rejection of what had taken place in Saqifa of Bani Sa’ida, following the martyrdom of the holy Prophet of Islam (peace be upon him and his pure family), and the subsequent encroachment on the pure household of the Prophet (peace be upon them) as well as the effects and complications on the Islamic nation to this present day.
He said that, in the past recent years, thankfully our nation has begun to rediscover its identity and sources of power, both in its doctrinal heritage and set of beliefs as well as human merits and capabilities. Our nation has now realised its goals, the main of which is condemning and declaring its disassociation with the symbols of deviation.
Sheikh al-Habib explained how becoming an active member of the Islamic Rafedhi Conference will help to derive strength in achieving common major goals, the main of which is liberating the Shia individual, shaking off the shackles that restrict him, fighting injustice and stamping out oppression against the new converts to the faith and all those adherents to the pure household of the Prophet (peace be upon them) in all parts of the world and releasing the Islamic holy sites from the hands of the opponents of AhlulBayt (peace be upon them) such as the holy cemetery of Baqi’.
His eminence added that the Islamic Rafedhi Conference also seeks to eradicate targeted attacks on Islamic holy sites or targeted killings to Shia Muslims. In addition, the conference seeks to achieve a reasonable level of security, peace and tranquility as well as justice, equality and freedom so that no discrimination, oppression or any sort of injustice would ever take place against an individual because of his religious beliefs.
Sheikh al-Habib added that the Islamic Rafedhi Conference most importantly seeks to pave the way to the auspicious reappearance of our master Imam al-Mehdi (peace be upon him), and to reaching the holy cities of Mekka and Madinah, where we declare our testimonies of Wilayah to the pure household of the Prophet (peace be upon them) and Bara’ah from their foes.
It might be worth to mention that the Islamic Rafedhi Conference is a pressure group (lobby) branching from Khoddam al-Mehdi (peace be upon him) Organisation mainly seeking to liberate the Shia individual and raise him to become a world, civilised and sovereign power.
On their official website, the Islamic Rafedhi Conference has listed a summary of its main objectives:
- Eliminating the spirit of defeatism and regression within the Shia individual and raising his civilised consciousness and ability.
- Raising educated Rafedhi leaders, who will seek to take the Shia individual to the topmost administrative ranks.
- Eradicating terrorism and violence in all their shapes and forms and correcting the false image of Islam.
- Encouraging the Shia competencies to contribute to the world leading and forefront positions in varies fields.
The Islamic Rafedhi Conference has listed the following as its main set of principles:
- Attaining piety to the maximum degree possible, and dedication to work.
- Having the absolute Wilayah to the pure household of the Prophet (peace be upon them) and absolute Bara’a from their enemies.
- Adhering to the spirit of courage, intrepidity and pride.
- Having commitment to the values of responsibility and sacrifice, diligence and vigour.